European Congress of Radiology (ECR) is an international meeting and one of the best leading events in the field of radiology. ECR is going to be held from 28th February to 4th March 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
The ECR is one of the largest meeting in Europe and second biggest meeting in the world. The ECR event occurs normally in the first week of March. This event is very beneficial for all the individuals who are related with radiology. The attendees of ECR span all area of the radiology like radiology professionals, radiographers, industry representatives, and press reporters for both the medical and consumer press. European Congress of Radiology is the annual meeting of European Society of Radiology. This event is for innovative which are try to get new ideas and experiments in the field of Radiology. This event is one of the best among all the scientific events.
ESR President and ECR PPC Chair
2018 Bernd Hamm Berlin/DE
Who Can Attend This Conference?
- Brachytherapy Technologist
- Chief Radiographer
- Diagnostic Medical Radiation Technologist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Medical Radiation Technologist
- PET (positron-emission tomography) Technologist
- Radiation Technologist – Cancer Therapy, Oncology
- Registered Technologist In Nuclear Medicine (RTNM)
- Therapeutic Radiological Technician